Why Choose a Mortgage Broker?
About Eugene Mortgage Brokers
Why Choose Us?
Eugene Mortgage Brokers:
- Mortgage financing is our specialty.
- We shop wholesale lenders to provide you with the best options
- We have connections with wholesale lenders who compete for your business.
- We have access to many loan programs including HARP, VA, FHA, USDA, and Reverse Mortgages. We work with a variety of lenders who want to close loans for people who may fall outside traditional bank guidelines.
- We use local appraisers and underwriters, which means accelerated loan processing and fast closings.
- As a Broker, We are federally licensed and nationally regulated education.
- Contact us today and let’s get started.
Bank or financial institution:
- Banks specialize in more than just mortgage lending. They provide a variety of banking services, such as checking and savings accounts, and other financial services.
- With a bank, you get retail interest rates.
- Banks can only access and offer you their own rates and products.
- Banks have conservative lending guidelines. Borrowers are denied for loans outside of their limited loan types.
- A bank doesn’t have to disclose its full commission.
- Underwriting and appraising is managed through national channels, which often means lengthy processing time.
- Mortgage originators working for depository banks are excluded from licensing. Unlike mortgage brokers, they only have to be registered and are not required to pass a national mortgage exam or complete continuing education.